Sunday, May 25, 2014

Yankee Springs TT Race Report

Hey Internet Peeps,

Sorry about the delayed race report, some great things take time. Numbers first! I placed 13 with a time of 59 minutes and some change. I really just wanted to finish sub 1 hour and I did by the hair of my chin.

That out of the way, I have to say you couldn't have asked for a better cycling day. The trail had dried up and was perfect. The climbs were not as daunting as last year, so I guess all that running over the winter worked for something. I had a small tussle and rubbed elbows trying to pass, but no crashes. Charles on the other hand...

We had a great team presence there with a ton of riders representing. For the future I'd look at getting a spot on team row, we had a campsite but it was farther back.

All in all, it was a great race and I did way better than last year. Looking forward to more punishment.

-Caleb Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment